General Civil Litigation

Claims alleging damages due to a breach of contract or agreement are handled in County or Circuit Court. County Court claims with a value less than $5,000 are handled in Small Claims Court. Those between $5,000.01 and $15,000 and landlord tenant matters are handled by the County Court. Claims which are in excess of $15,000 or involve claims for equitable issues are handled by the Circuit Court.

There are a variety of these types of cases which we handle that fall into all the above categories.